Bradley Smith wants to become the No. 1 private pilots

Bradley Smith wants to become the No. 1 private pilots





In 2015, Bradley Smith finished the MotoGP World Championship in 6th position and so appeared as 1st place independent drivers.
Moment there are 12th and struggling, the britanniqe nevertheless aspires to regain its rank.

Some thought the demotivating since announcing his departure from the Tech 3 team for KTM in 2017, but Bradley Smith was keen to reassure his fans. Queques Catalonge days after the Grand Prix? He has not crossed the line following a drop? native of Oxford shared on his blog a statement or he takes stock of his situation.

<It was not a good start he summarizes soberly. I want to return to where I was last year, that is to say in front of my teammate and best privateer>.
A legitimate ambition for a man who, indeed, is short of its in-passées.Il performance a year ago was the same age, his point total was 68; today it is 29, or 30 fewer than the Spanish Pol Espargaró.


<I have not taken my bearings with the new Michelin tires as well as I hoped, justified the British. I can not seem to have the feeling that I should have.
I am a person who experienced pilot, not someone who will just roll like that and finish in the gravel. I want to ramp up slowly but surely, to go step by step to reach the or I have to be.>




 Never beyond the top 10 in 2015, he had started the season (8th in Qatar and Argentina) but has since had 3 white results. A stuation he still finds interesting, such a challenge has noted: "This may sound strange but it's fun, because last year it was almost too easy. I rediscovered how to be a pilot is a difficult thing. That woke me up, people say that it is a character test and that it's all good for me.>
Share on Google Plus

About Hilel

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire